Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stampin UP Craft fair items

After an almost freezing morning at the fall craft fair, i'm finally home and trying to put away the leftover items I didn't sell today. 

I keep telling myself that I WON'T do outdoor craft fairs because of the un-predictability of the weather, yet, I keep signing up for them. I'm serious this time..... no more outdoor craft fairs!

I want to show you a few of the items I made to sell plus a couple of samples. Unfortunately, I didn't sell as much as I thought I would which makes me feel a bit down about myself, but I guess it's a learning experience.

First up,  this tree was created using the designer rosette die and the Candlelight christmas designer series paper (DSP).



Since christmas is coming up, why not have some gift card holders?! I created these using the same template I used to make the other ones on my August post.

 

Why not keep up with the Christmas theme with these cute gift tags that were made using the Tags til Christmas stamp set.




The thank you note holders below were a cinch to make using an 8"x8" piece of DSP and scored to fold in such a way that it will hold some 3"x3" cards on one side then some matching envelopes on the other side.

*UPDATE 9/19/16: I've been asked by a few people for a tutorial for these holders. Go to the Tutorials & Cheat Sheets tab at the top of my page for the PDF that I've uploaded.
 


I used the orchard harvest DSP for the holders. LOVE those colors and patterns!!!


These post-it note holders were created using the 2012-2014 In-Colors and the bright blossoms stamp set. I think my favorite is the summer starfruit because of the precious little dahlias! What do you think?
 

I sure hope you enjoyed viewing a couple of my items! If you have any questions about supplies used, don't hesitate to contact me!

A very special thank you to my friends Pamela (on left) and Paula (not pictured) for helping me out on this very COLD day! Know that you are very appreciated!


And..................last but not least...................our winners for our cardstock and ink pad kit are........................................................
CHERYL COX
&
CINDY MONROE
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES! I WILL BE GETTING THOSE DOOR PRIZES TO YOU SOON.  

I would love to hear from you! Please comment below and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have specific directions for he thank you note card holders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bonnie, absolutely! I've updated this blogpost to include a link to the tutorial under my Tutorials and Cheat Sheets tab at the top of my page. They're so simple to make, hope you enjoy!

      Delete